- Show and scan season pass photo I.D.(s) at entry.
- Adult swim (18 yrs. or older).
- Food and drinks permitted in food areas only (4 feet from water). Please utilize trash cans.
- Strawberry Recreation District is not responsible for valuables or personal property.
- Pool passes are NOT transferable or refundable.
- Distraction of the lifeguard(s) is NOT permitted.
- Pool privileges/passes may be revoked at any time by authorized personnel.
- NO GLASS allowed in the pool area.
Standards of Behavior
For the enjoyment and safety of everyone, Strawberry Recreation District expects all participants to treat the people and facilities connected to SRD with respect and abide by all rules and direction from the SRD staff. Strawberry Recreation District reserves the right to refuse service/passes to anyone for failure to abide by these standards. Privileges/Membership may be revoked at any time by authorized personnel.
Special Private Pool Event:
Saturday, September 20 - 10:45am - 3:30pm
10:45-12:00pm 1 Adult Lap Lane Only
12:00-3:30pm 2 Adult Lap Lanes
Limited Pool Lanes for Lifeguard Training Course:
Friday - Sunday 9/26-28
Friday: 4:30 - 7:00p No Rec Swim
Friday: 5:30 - 7:00p 1 Adult Lap Lane Only
Saturday and Sunday:
10:00am - 3:00pm 1 Adult Lap Lane Only
Marin Luther King Jr. Day
Memorial Day * (12-4pm)
Independence Day July 4
Labor Day * (12-4pm)
Winter 2014 Closure- Nov 27, 2014 - TBD
Christmas Eve and Day
New Years Eve and Day
* Limited Holiday Swim Hours. The SRD Pool will be open on the * dates with 3 lanes of lap swim and 2 lanes of recreational swim.