Reservations – Pool Pass Holders Only
Family/Rec & Lap Swim Layout
Lap/Rec Swim Layout
Lap/Rec Swim Combo Layout
IMPORTANT! WHEN MAKING A POOL RESERVATION, PLEASE ENTER YOUR LAST NAME INTO THE DESCRIPTION.
- Reservations will be open to Current Pool Pass Holders Only.
- Reservations will be posted online every Tuesday between 12-12:15 pm, for the following week, through the next Tuesday.
- Until 11:59 pm on Tuesdays, pass holders may only make three reservations per account. SRD will cancel pass holder reservations if more than 3 are made on Tuesday. Extra reservations will be cancelled in the order they are made, without notification.
- We understand accidents happen while making reservations. Please call the office as quickly as possible to cancel accidental reservations beyond the limit.
- Pass holders may make additional reservations beginning on Wednesday, up to 24 hours in advance of the additional reservations.
- Each pool pass membership family (includes all people on the account) may only have one account. Secondary accounts are not permitted and account holders are subject to suspension.
- Please do not come to the pool without a reservation, there are NO DROP INS for anyone at this time.
- Reservations are limited to 1 per household, per day, no exceptions regardless of the 24-hour rule. Please be conservative when making reservations. We want to make sure all members can make a reservation.
- To cancel reservations, please call the SRD office between 8:30 am – 5 pm, Monday – Friday. During off hours, please email; email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Out of respect for all pass holders, please give SRD as much notice as possible when cancelling reservations.
- Pass holders may only utilize their primary account to make pool reservations.
- Odd # lanes will enter from shallow side. Even # lanes will enter from deep end.
- When waiting for your reservation session to start, please wait outside the pool gate, at the markers placed 6 feet apart from one another
- A guard will invite you in one at a time, take your temperature and ask you safety questions upon each visit
- Bring your own towel and water bottle.
- Changing on the deck is prohibited. Arrive and depart in appropriate swimsuit coverings.
- Locker/Changing rooms are closed at this time
- Each lane will have assigned places to put your belongings
- Hot tub and splash pad closed
- Please rinse off prior to entering the pool.
- Showers are only available for 30 second rinse off, prior to entering the pool.
- If two members of the same family plan to lap swim together, please share a lane and do not make two separate reservations.
- Failure to follow SRD rules may result in the suspension of your pool pass. Repeated failure to follow SRD regulations may result in revocation of your pool pass.
- It is essential that you do not come to the pool if you are experiencing any symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc.)
- Do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to your reservation. Please line up along the pathway leading up to the pool gate and wait to be checked in.
- Members will be required to wear a mask when entering and exiting the facility and when not in the pool.
- You will be asked a series of health questions upon arrival.
- Practice Social Distancing of at least 6 feet.
- Arrive in your swimsuit and leave in your swimsuit.
- Bring your own towel and water bottle
- No congregating in or around the pool.
- Reservations are for members of the same family. Families may not share space and intermingle while in the pool or on the pool deck (this includes social bubbles).
- All members must shower before entering the pool.
- No intentional splashing or spitting
- No hanging on lane lines
- No changing on the deck or in the Aquatics Facility
- Changing stalls will be CLOSED. Bathrooms will be available for restroom use only.
- Please refrain from touching gates, fences, chairs if possible.
- No extracurricular activities or social activities to take place before, during or after pool reservation. (No tanning)
- No Guests
- No Drop-Ins (Pool pass holders only)
- Use of tables prohibited
- No food or alcohol
- Please bring your own water bottle to fill
- Only people with reservations during a specific session will be allowed to enter the Aquatics Facility.
- All pool users are required to sign the COVID-19 waiver. Details to follow.
Lap Swimming Specific Rules
- Use of the pool will require an advanced reservation. Members may make 1 reservation per day. Each lap swim reservation will be 45 minutes maximum.
- One person per lane (two individuals from the same household may share a lane)
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to your reservation and leave once reservation time is complete.
- No SRD equipment will be available for use. Please bring your own cleaned, kickboard, buoy, goggles, water belt.
- Ages 16 and up for lap swim only
Recreation/Family Specific Rules
- Families can reserve a designated section of the pool for use up to 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- No crossing over to other sections of the pool/s.
- No floatation devices
- Parent/s must be in the water with any child 7 years or under. Children over 7 may be asked to take a water safety test before swimming without a parent in the water. Lifejackets will be available for use.
- Diving board is CLOSED
- Toy bin and goggles are not available for use.
- Tables closed.