Reservations – Pool Pass Holders Only
IMPORTANT! WHEN MAKING A POOL RESERVATION, PLEASE ENTER YOUR LAST NAME INTO THE DESCRIPTION.
- Reservations are open to Current Pool Pass Holders Only.
- Reservations are posted online every Tuesday between 12:15 – 12:30 pm, for the following week, through the next Tuesday.
- Until 11:59 pm on Tuesdays, pass holders may only make 2 reservations per account. SRD will cancel pass holder reservations if more than 2 are made on Tuesday. Extra reservations will be cancelled in the order they are made, without notification.
- We understand accidents happen while making reservations. Please call the office as quickly as possible to cancel accidental reservations beyond the limit.
- Pass holders may make additional reservations Wednesdays – Mondays beginning @ 9:30 am , up to one day in advance of the additional reservations.
- Each household membership is allowed one account on the SRD system. Reservations may only be made by the primary passholder on the account.
- Please do not come to the pool without a reservation, there are NO DROP INS for anyone at this time.
- Reservations are limited to 1 per household per day – no exceptions. Please be conservative when making reservations. We want to make sure all members can make a reservation.
- To cancel reservations, please call the SRD office between 8:30 am – 5 pm, Monday – Friday. During off hours, please email; firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Out of respect for all pass holders, please give SRD as much notice as possible when cancelling reservations
- Lanes 2, 3 & 4 are shared.
- When waiting for your reservation session to start, please wait outside the pool gate.
- Bring your own towel and water bottle.
- Changing on the deck is prohibited. Arrive and depart in appropriate swimsuit coverings.
- Changing rooms are open
- Each lane will have assigned places to put your belongings
- Hot tub and splash pad closed
- Please rinse off prior to entering the pool.
- Showers are only available for 30 second rinse off, prior to entering the pool.
- Failure to follow SRD rules may result in the suspension of your pool pass. Repeated failure to follow SRD regulations may result in revocation of your pool pass.
- Due to software limitations, passholders can’t cancel their own reservations.
- If you would like to cancel your reservation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, or call the SRD office @ 415.383.6494
- Cancellation Fees:
- 12+ hrs. in advance – no charge (Beginning Q4, 2021 – changes to 6+ hrs. in advance)
- Between 12 hrs. (6 hrs. in Q4) and 1 hr. – $5.00
- Less than 1 hr. or a no-show – $10
- It is essential that you do not come to the pool if you are experiencing any symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc.)
- Do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to your reservation. Please line up along the pathway leading up to the pool gate and wait to be checked in.
- Masks are no longer required at the Aquatics Facility
- All members must shower before entering the pool.
- Due to the drought, showering after your swim is not available until further notice.
- No intentional splashing or spitting
- No hanging on lane lines
- Bathrooms will be available for restroom use only.
- No Drop-Ins (Pool pass holders only)
- No alcohol or glass allowed in the Aquatics Facility.
- Please dispose of your own garbage prior to exiting the facility
- Only people with reservations during a specific session will be allowed to enter the Aquatics Facility.
Lap Swimming Specific Rules
- Use of the pool will require an advanced reservation. Members may make 1 reservation per day.
- Lanes 2, 3 & 4 are shared lanes. Please note that if you are making reservations as a couple, you maybe sharing one of these lanes with a person from a different household. It is up the individual to assess their comfort with shared lanes.
- If there are three people in a lane, please circle swim.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to your reservation and leave once reservation time is complete.
- Ages 16 and up for lap swim only
- No guests allowed for lap swim
Recreation/Family Specific Rules
- Families can reserve a designated section of the pool for use
- No floatation devices
- Parent/s must be in the water with any child 6 years or under. Children over 7 may be asked to take a water safety test before swimming without a parent in the water. Lifejackets will be available for use
- Diving board is open
- Toy bin and goggles are available for use
Friday Night Open Swim:
Beginning Friday, August from 4-6:30 pm, the SRD pool will have FRIDAY NIGHT OPEN SWIM for passholders only and their paid guests.
- Guests are permitted in accordance with SRD Guest Pass Policy (see below).
- No reservations needed to attend Friday Night Open Swim.
- The pool will not have lane lines or dividers during this time.
- Children 6 yrs. and under must be accompanied in the water by a parent or guardian over the age of 18.
- Not permitted
- Blow-up floats & toys
Pool Guest Pass Policy
SRD Based on the California reopening guidelines, SRD pool passholders may bring guests to the pool. To expedite the guest check-in process, please:
Monday – Friday, prepay in the SRD Office
Bring cash (exact change)
Check made out to SRD.
Credit cards are not accepted at the pool at this time. Members account will be charged if fees are not paid by cash or check.
- Guest Fees: $10 each for the first two guests, $25 total for up to 4 guests. 4 guest maximum per membership reservation.
- Guests must be accompanied by a pool pass member 18 yrs. or older.
- All children 7 and under must be accompanied by a parent/guardian in the water.
- All children not potty trained must wear a swim diaper.
- Swim diapers available in the Aquatic’s Office – $5.
- All guests must complete waiver and pay prior to going beyond the Aquatics entrance area.
- If you plan to bring guests to the pool, please read the attached rules and waiver information.
- Guest are permitted for family rec swim only; no guest for lap swim.