Pool Rules & Guidelines
Standards of Behavior
For the enjoyment and safety of everyone, Strawberry Recreation District expects all participants to treat the people and facilities connected to SRD with respect and abide by all rules and direction from the SRD staff. Strawberry Recreation District reserves the right to refuse service/passes to anyone for failure to abide by these standards. Privileges/Membership may be revoked at any time by authorized personnel.
Current Pool Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 8 am – 6 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9 am – 5 pm
Reservation Rules and Guidelines
- Until 11:59 pm on Tuesdays, passholders may make up to three reservations for the upcoming week.
- We understand accidents happen while making reservations. Please call the office as quickly as possible to cancel accidental reservations beyond the limit.
- All reservations beyond the three will be cancelled in the order they are made, without notification to pass holders.
- Except for Tuesdays, passholders may make additional reservations 24 hours or less in advance of the additional reservation time.
- Passholders may have one reservation per day. No exceptions, regardless of the 24-hour rule.
- To cancel reservations, please call the SRD office between 8:30 am – 5 pm, Monday – Friday. During off hours, please email; email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Out of respect for all passholders, please give SRD as much notice as possible when cancelling reservations.
- Passholders may only utilize their primary account to make pool reservations.
- Failure to follow SRD rules may result in the suspension of your pool pass. Repeated failure to follow SRD regulations may result in revocation of your pool pass.
- It is essential that you do not come to the pool if you are experiencing any symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc.)
- Do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to your reservation. Please line up along the pathway leading up to the pool gate and wait to be checked in.
- Members will be required to wear a mask when entering and exiting the facility and when not in the pool.
- You will be asked a series of health questions upon arrival.
- Practice Social Distancing of at least 6 feet.
- Arrive in your swimsuit and leave in your swimsuit.
- Bring your own towel and water bottle
- No congregating in or around the pool.
- Reservations are for members of the same family. Families may not share space and intermingle while in the pool or on the pool deck (this includes social bubbles).
- All members must shower before entering the pool.
- No intentional splashing or spitting
- No hanging on lane lines
- No changing on the deck or in the Aquatics Facility
- Changing stalls will be CLOSED. Bathrooms will be available for restroom use only.
- Please refrain from touching gates, fences, chairs if possible.
- No extracurricular activities or social activities to take place before, during or after pool reservation. (No tanning)
- No Guests
- No Drop-Ins (Pool pass holders only)
- Use of tables prohibited
- No food or alcohol
- Please bring your own water bottle to fill
- Only people with reservations during a specific session will be allowed to enter the Aquatics Facility.
- All pool users are required to sign the COVID-19 waiver. Details to follow.
Lap Swimming Specific Rules
- Use of the pool will require an advanced reservation. Members may make 1 reservation per day. Each lap swim reservation will be 45 minutes maximum.
- One person per lane (two individuals from the same household may share a lane)
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to your reservation and leave once reservation time is complete.
- No SRD equipment will be available for use. Please bring your own cleaned, kickboard, buoy, goggles, water belt.
- Ages 16 and up for lap swim only
Lap Swim Etiquette
- Please be aware of your surroundings and speed!
- Communicate with other swimmers BEFORE entering ANY lane.
- Single swimmers: swim on the black line.
- Two swimmers: swim on sides of the black line.
- Three or more swimmers: circle swimming pattern keeping to the right of the black line.
- In order to allow a maximum number of swimmers, please use the following system: stay on the right within each lane, passing carefully in the middle, if someone is swimming at a faster pace, stop and let them pass at each turn, please follow all safety rules and cooperate with lifeguards direction or request.
Recreation/Family Specific Rules
- Families can reserve a designated section of the pool for use up to 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- No crossing over to other sections of the pool/s.
- No floatation devices
- Parent/s must be in the water with any child 7 years or under. Children over 7 may be asked to take a water safety test before swimming without a parent in the water. Lifejackets will be available for use.
- Diving board is CLOSED
- Toy bin and goggles are not available for use.
- Tables closed.