Pool Rules & Guidelines
Pool Membership Standards of Behavior
For the enjoyment and safety of everyone, Strawberry Recreation District expects all participants to treat the people and facilities connected to SRD with respect and abide by all rules and direction from the SRD staff. Strawberry Recreation District reserves the right to refuse service/passes to anyone for failure to abide by these standards. Privileges/Membership may be revoked at any time by authorized personnel. Click below for full SRD Patron Code of Conduct.
Current Pool Hours of Operation:
Monday 9 am – 6 pm
Wednesday/Friday: 8 am – 6 pm
Tuesday/Thursday: 8 am – 5 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9 am – 5 pm
Reservation Rules and Guidelines
MEMBER RESERVATION SCHEDULE
On Tuesdays between 12:15 to 12:30 PM, reservations open for members to make two reservations during the upcoming Tuesday to Tuesday reservation cycle.
Beginning Wednesdays between 10 – 10:30 AM, members may make additional reservations for the same day or next day.
- Pool members make their own reservations, online.
- Passholders may make one reservation per day per membership (not per person on the membership).
- Until 11:59 pm on Tuesdays, passholders may make up to two reservations for the upcoming week (Wednesday reservations count as one of your two initial reservations).
- Beginning Wednesdays, passholders may make same-day and next-day reservations.
- We understand accidents happen while making reservations. Please call the office as quickly as possible to cancel accidental reservations beyond the limit.
- All reservations beyond the two will be cancelled in the order they are made, without notification to pass holders.
- After Tuesday, household memberships may make additional reservations no more than 24 hours in advance of the reservation time.
- Passholders may make one reservation per day per membership.
- To cancel reservations, please call the SRD office @ 415.383.6494 between 9 am – 5 pm, Monday – Friday. During off hours, please email; firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Out of respect for all passholders, please give SRD as much notice as possible when cancelling reservations. See SRD Pool Reservation Cancellation policy regarding charges for cancelling reservations with 6 hrs. or less notification.
- Passholders may only utilize their primary account to make pool reservations.
- Failure to follow SRD rules may result in the suspension of your pool pass. Repeated failure to follow SRD regulations may result in revocation of your pool pass.
- Patrons needing ADA chairlift assistance, are encouraged to ask lifeguards for assistance before using the lift. A lifeguard will assist at their earliest convenience.
- Due to software limitations, passholders can’t cancel their own reservations.
- If you would like to cancel your reservation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, or call the SRD office @ 415.383.6494
- Cancellation Fees:
- 3+ hrs. in advance – no charge
- Between 3 hrs. and 1 hr. – $5.00
- Less than 1 hr. or a no-show – $10
General Rules & Guidelines
- It is essential that you do not come to the pool if you are experiencing any symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc.)
- Do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to your reservation. Please line up along the pathway leading up to the pool gate and wait to be checked in.
- Masks are optional.
- Arrive in your swimsuit and leave in your swimsuit.
- Bring your own towel and water bottle
- All members must shower before entering the pool. To help conserve water, please limit your shower to 20 – 30 seconds.
- Showering after swim is NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO MMWD CONSERVATION GUIDELINES.
- No intentional splashing or spitting
- No hanging on lane lines
- No changing on the deck or in the Aquatics Facility
- Changing stalls are open. Bathrooms will be available for restroom use only.
- No Drop-Ins (Pool pass holders & guests only – see guest pass rules)
- No alcohol or glass
- Only people with reservations during a specific session will be allowed to enter the Aquatics Facility.
- All pool members are required to sign Pool Membership waivers and forms and guests are required to sign the Guest Waiver.
- People are not permitted in the pool who have experienced vomit or diarrhea in the past 24 hours.
- $250 Fecal Fee
- Lanes 2, 3 & 4 are shared lanes. Please note that if you are making reservations as a couple, you maybe sharing one of these lanes with a person from a different household. It is up the individual to assess their comfort with shared lanes.
- If there are three people in a lane, please circle swim.
- Use of the pool will require an advanced reservation. Members may make 1 reservation per day.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to your reservation and leave once reservation time is complete.
- Ages 16 and up for lap swim only
- Communicate with other swimmers before entering an occupied lane.
- NO GUESTS PERMITTED FOR LAP SWIM.
Recreation/Family Specific Rules
- Families can reserve a designated section of the pool for use .
- No floatation devices
- Parent/s must be in the water with any child 6 years or under. Children over 7 may be asked to take a water safety test before swimming without a parent in the water. Lifejackets will be available for use.
- Diving board is open
- Toy bin and goggles are available for use.
- Children not potty-trained and/or under the age of 2, must wear a swim diaper.
Pool Guest Pass Policy
SRD Based on the California reopening guidelines, SRD pool passholders may bring guests to the pool. To expedite the guest check-in process, please:
Monday – Friday, prepay in the SRD Office
Bring cash (exact change, please)
Check made out to SRD.
Credit cards are not accepted at the pool at this time. Members account will be charged if fees are not paid by cash or check.
ALL GROUP GATHERINGS OF MORE THAN TWO FAMILIES WITH GUESTS MUST BOOK A POOL PARTY. THIS IS TO GIVE SRD TIME TO STAFF ACCORDINGLY AND ENSURE THE SAFETY OF ALL PATRONS AT THE POOL.
- Guest Fees: $10 each for the first two guests, $25 total for up to 4 guests. 4 guest maximum per membership reservation.
- Guests must be accompanied by a pool pass member 18 yrs. or older.
- All children 7 and under must be accompanied by a parent/guardian in the water.
- All children not potty trained must wear a swim diaper.
- Swim diapers available in the Aquatic’s Office – $5.
- All guests must complete waiver and pay prior to going beyond the Aquatics entrance area.
- If you plan to bring guests to the pool, please read the attached rules and waiver information.
- Guest are permitted for family rec swim only; no guest for lap swim.
- 2021 Aquatics Guest Waiver