Pool Rules & Guidelines
Standards of Behavior
For the enjoyment and safety of everyone, Strawberry Recreation District expects all participants to treat the people and facilities connected to SRD with respect and abide by all rules and direction from the SRD staff. Strawberry Recreation District reserves the right to refuse service/passes to anyone for failure to abide by these standards. Privileges/Membership may be revoked at any time by authorized personnel. Click below for full SRD Patron Code of Conduct.
Current Pool Hours of Operation:
Monday – Thursday: 8 am – 6 pm
Friday (as of 7/9) 8 am – 7 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9 am – 5 pm
Reservation Rules and Guidelines
- Until 11:59 pm on Tuesdays, passholders may make up to two reservations for the upcoming week (Wednesday reservations count as one of your two initial reservations).
- We understand accidents happen while making reservations. Please call the office as quickly as possible to cancel accidental reservations beyond the limit.
- All reservations beyond the two will be cancelled in the order they are made, without notification to pass holders.
- After Tuesday, household memberships may make additional reservations no more than 24 hours in advance of the reservation time.
- Passholders may have one reservation per day.
- To cancel reservations, please call the SRD office @ 415.383.6494 between 9 am – 5 pm, Monday – Friday. During off hours, please email; email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Out of respect for all passholders, please give SRD as much notice as possible when cancelling reservations.
- Passholders may only utilize their primary account to make pool reservations.
- Failure to follow SRD rules may result in the suspension of your pool pass. Repeated failure to follow SRD regulations may result in revocation of your pool pass.
- Patrons needing ADA chairlift assistance, are encouraged to ask lifeguards for assistance before using the lift. A lifeguard will assist at their earliest convenience.
- It is essential that you do not come to the pool if you are experiencing any symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc.)
- Do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to your reservation. Please line up along the pathway leading up to the pool gate and wait to be checked in.
- Masks are optional.
- Arrive in your swimsuit and leave in your swimsuit.
- Bring your own towel and water bottle
- All members must shower before entering the pool. To help conserve water, please limit your shower to 20 – 30 seconds.
- Showering after swim is NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO MMWD CONSERVATION GUIDELINES.
- No intentional splashing or spitting
- No hanging on lane lines
- No changing on the deck or in the Aquatics Facility
- Beginning Q3, changing stalls will be open. Bathrooms will be available for restroom use only.
- No Drop-Ins (Pool pass holders only)
- No alcohol or glass
- Only people with reservations during a specific session will be allowed to enter the Aquatics Facility.
- All pool users are required to sign the 2021 Q3 Pool Membership waivers and forms.
Lap Swimming Specific Rules
- Use of the pool will require an advanced reservation. Members may make 1 reservation per day.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to your reservation and leave once reservation time is complete.
- Ages 16 and up for lap swim only
- Communicate with other swimmers before entering an occupied lane.
Recreation/Family Specific Rules
- Families can reserve a designated section of the pool for use .
- No floatation devices
- Parent/s must be in the water with any child 6 years or under. Children over 7 may be asked to take a water safety test before swimming without a parent in the water. Lifejackets will be available for use.
- Diving board is open
- Toy bin and goggles are available for use.
- Children not potty-trained and/or under the age of 2, must wear a swim diaper.